Maca and huanarpo macho capsules 120 x 800 mg organic USDA and EU certification
- Numerous investigations have characterized the profiles of secondary metabolites in black maca.
- A variety of alkaloids, steroids and/or triterpenes, phenolic compounds, flavonoids and/or coumarins, tannins, glycosides, saponins, free fatty acids, secondary aliphatic amines and uncharacterized tertiary amines, anthocyanins and dextrins have been reported.
- Scientific name : Lepidium Meyenii, Walp.
- Part used : sun-dried roots Maca.
- Source : Junín Peru
- Relevant supplement in sports.
- Invigorating, restorative and rejuvenating
- Restores the capacity and balance the body and mind
- Reduce stress
- USDA NOP and EU organic
- DIGESA Peruvian health ministry
- Chamber of commerce of Lima
- Gelatinized black Maca powder, huanarpo macho powder in vegan capsules
- Adults; Take 1-2 black maca capsules with food.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Warning:The effects of this product is backed by empirical experience of ancient traditional medicines, with excellent results and the absence of harmful side effects if given within the correct dose. The information listed identified here is by no means an ordinance or a prescription, the use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.