Ayahuasca wooden coffer box handmade
Is a beautiful chest, handmade from ayahuasca, each piece is crafted by Quechuan craftsman in Iquitos - Peru
The chest is a beautiful place to keep sacred and mystical products.
Is a beautiful chest, handmade from ayahuasca, each piece is crafted by Quechuan craftsman, using a process handed down through generations, the process is very long and laborious, about 5 working days to make one of these fine chests, they are very unique, very beautifully crafted.
The ayahuasca with which we are working is cultivated, and not ayahuasca from the forest, which is why product sustainability is guaranteed, we always permission from the grandmother to cut and use the ayahuasca which we will use to make the products in the form of a ceremony.
- The ayahuasca with which they are working is grown in the ayahuasca forest, which is why the product sustainability is guaranteed.
- Permission is asked from the grandmother in a ceremony that can be cut and used in the craftsmanship.
- As shown in the reference picture, chests maintain the same form but have variations in the shape of the cut of the ayahuascas.
- Drying, Cutting, Gluing, Polishing and Varnished with natural resins.
- 1 wooden coffer made of ayahuasca.
- Carboard Box