Mapacho Tobacco Nicotiana Rustica 800 g or 1.8 lb
Mapacho Tobacco Nicotiana Rustica & Nicotiana tabacum supplier. Buy organic and fresh mapacho roll, packed in vacuum sealed bag. Brugmansia tobacco is used by the ethnic Amazonian tribes in ayahuasca ceremonies.
Mapacho, this crude Nicotine belongs to the family (Solanaceae). There is reason to believe that the cultivation of snuff for religious and medicinal purposes,including use for shamanic trance, began around the same time that the tropical agricultural forest in South America, approximately makes 6-8000 thousand years ago. Read more about mapacho
Visit our video: Mapacho of Mahuiso, the area where we grow our native tobacco 100% natural and from the Amazon jungle.
Normally it is thought that the snuff is not able to induce visions, but it was intensely used by indigenous groups they regarded it as the quintessential shamanic intoxication. This kind of snuff is one of the strongest in the world, including its alkaloid content is significantly higher than the (Nicotiana tabacum) it was used exclusively for its entheogenic powers (to invoke the spirits etc.), its smoked during ayahuascan ceremonies or added to the brew. The snuff is present throughout the process of traditional medicines.
- Our mapacho comes from Mahuiso, Pucallpa in PERU, where is the best quality of mapacho.
- Our tobacco is vacuum sealed for preserve great aroma and fresh.
- 100 % Organic and Natural.
- Sown and hardvested by natives.
- Scientific name : Nicotiana Rustica
- Origin : Ucayali - Peru
- PERUVIAN MAPACHO TOBACCO FOR SALE ONLINE
- 1 Vacuum sealed bag of mapacho 800 GR / 1.8 LB Approximate.
- 1 Little pipe handcarved of Machu Picchu Stone as
- Little pipe handcarved of Machu Picchu stone as a GIFT.
- Cardboard Box or Bubble pouch bag
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE BY DHL TO : Canada, Mexico, Austria, Russia, Spain, Australia and Portugal.
You might also like