- On sale!
BIG Chumpi jiwayas stones Meteorite Peruvian Shaman 7 point stone
Jiwayas stones called meteorite is very used by shamans from Cusco in haling sessions.
Very special chumpi stone set made from what the Peruvians call chumpi meteorite or jiwaya stone. Energized and powerful!
For those familiar with the practice of reiki, which is meditation and guided visualizations, there is a psychic form that can be applied to the stones, when you have cleaned them and in a meditational position, the stones are held with both hands, and then visualize the above techniques in a mental and energetic way, this method is only possible if the stones have been previously purified by their owner, physically discharging any gravitational force that they may contain.
- If we work with an Andean table or (misha) or other power objects, stones are efficient channels for transmitting refined energy, you can even charge other stones for massage or energy work once our khuyas are operational.
- The khuyas are only interested in their owner, and the combined affect he receives, in this regard and is not recommended to use the khuyas outside.
- Before working the stones the master craftsmen have to make an offering to Apus and the Astros, they put their hands on this material which has a lot of energy; everything is hand carved and handmade.
- This artwork is done by the descendants of the great master shaman Angel Quispe Mamani.
- This stones are used by the Q'ero peoples of the high Andes and shamanic practioners to convey bands of power and other rites of their lineage.
- Pieces worked with native shamanic artisan Abelardo Mirano, This stone is very heavy and energetically very alive, carries sacred energy. The Stone was part of a Sacred Healing Ceremony.
- The name of the 7 sacred mountains are: Apu Sacsayhuaman, Apu Machupicchu, Apu Ausangate, Apu Pachatusan, Apu Senccapicol, Apu Kuntur and Apu Salcantay.
- Approx weight : 2.5 - 3 lb
- Approx Size: 6-6.5"
- Material : jiwaya / Meteorite stone
- Origin : Cusco - Perú
- 1 Chumpi stone with Protection wood bag as gift.
- 1 Cardboard Box
Reviews (2) - Review moderation
Very energetic stone. Happy to work with this chumpi. Munay!
You've already voted
You might also like