Ayahuasca Necklace handmade from Iquitos - Peru
A beautiful necklace made of an Ayahuasca slice to protect you always.
Is a beautiful piece, handmade from ayahuasca, each piece is crafted by Quechuan craftsman, using a process handed down through generations, the process is very long and laborious, they are very unique, very beautifully crafted.
Always take the grandmother with you, its a cut piece of yellow vine
- The ayahuasca with which they are working is grown in the ayahuasca forest, which is why the product sustainability is guaranteed.
- Permission is asked from the grandmother in a ceremony that can be cut and used in the craftsmanship.
- The photo is reference, the pipes maintain the same measure but have variations in the shape of ayahuasca by the cut.
- Origin : Iquitos - Peru
- Drying, Cutting, Gluing, Polishing and Varnished with natural resins.
- 1 neklace, Ayahuasca pendant size : 5 cm or 1.9 inches diametre approx.
- Carboard Box or bubble pouch bag
You might also like