- On sale!
Palo santo bursera graveolens Hand made Chakana, Inka cross Pendant Necklace from Peru
Beautiful chakana, inka cross pendant used to clear energy and protect.
Our fragrant Palo Santo chakana pendant necklace is beautiful hand crafted and very aromatic.
- Scientific name : Bursera graveolens
- Origin : Piura - Peru
- Pendant size : 5 cm or 1.9 inches
- Necklace size : 75 cm or 29.52 inches
Used for common cold & flu, asthma, allergies, migraines, headache. Great to relieve stress, anxiety and depression. Also as an anti-inflammatory & anti-bacterial. Insect repellent. Possible use for coughs, bronchitis and other respiratory ailments.
- Highly regarded for spiritual applications, used for vibrational work and clearing negativity.
- It is energetically cleansing & healing, with properties similar to sage.
- It cleans and help to remove the bad energy from the home, keep away evil spirits, induces meditation and spiritual search.
- The scent of Palo Santo is extremely soothing and transmits a powerful energy, hence the name "Santo".
- It is rich in terpenes such as limonene and α-terpineol.
- This aromatic wood belongs to the same family as frankincense and myrrh.
- 1 palo santo chakana pendant with necklace.
- Cardboard box or bubble pouch bag
we have a strong compromise with the sustainability, Visit the video of our reforestation project in the peruvian noth coast:
You might also like