Amazon shamanic snuff Kuripé palisangre for Rapé of Palisangre wood from Peru
Beautiful palisangre snuff applicator for rapé hand made by natives of amazon river.
Is a beautiful kuripe, handmade from palisangre and ayahuasca, each piece is crafted by Quechuan craftsman, using a process handed down through generations, the process is very long and laborious, very beautifully crafted.
- The ayahuasca with which they are working is grown in the ayahuasca forest, which is why the product sustainability is guaranteed.
- Permission is asked from the grandmother in a ceremony that can be cut and used in the craftsmanship.
- Origin : Iquitos - Peru
- Drying, Cutting, Gluing, Polishing and Varnished with natural resins.
- 1 palisangre kuripe 5 cm x 6 cm / 2" x 2.7".
- Carboard Box or bubble pouch bag.
You might also like