Mapacho powder Nicotiana Rustica snuff or rapé from Peru 50 gr or 1.35 Oz
- Mapacho bundle is used by the ethnic Amazonian tribes, such as “Conibo Shipibo” and the “Ashaninka” in ayahuasca ceremonies and also used on tables with San pedro cactus.
- Mapacho Tobacco Nicotiana Rustica & Nicotiana tabacum supplier.
- Buy organic and fresh mapacho snuff powder.
This crude Nicotine belongs to the family (Solanaceae). There is reason to believe that the cultivation of snuff for religious and medicinal purposes,including use for shamanic trance, began around the same time that the tropical agricultural forest in South America, approximately makes 6-8000 thousand years ago.
Visit our video: Mapacho of Mahuiso, the area where we grow our native mapacho 100% natural and from the Amazon jungle.
Normally it is thought that the snuff is not able to induce visions, but it was intensely used by indigenous groups they regarded it as the quintessential shamanic intoxication.
This kind of snuff is one of the strongest in the world, including its alkaloid content is significantly higher than the (Nicotiana tabacum) it was used exclusively for its entheogenic powers (to invoke the spirits etc.), its smoked during ayahuascan ceremonies or added to the brew. The snuff is present throughout the process of traditional medicines.
- Our mapacho comes from Pucallpa in PERU, where is the best quality of mapacho.
- Our mapacho is vacuum sealed for preserve great aroma and fresh.
- 100 % Organic and Natural.
- Sown and hardvested by shipibo natives.
- Scientific name : Nicotiana Rustica
- Origin : Ucayali - Peru
- 1 bottle of mapacho snuff powder 50 g or 1.35 Oz.
- Cardboard Box or Bubble pouch bag
USA CUSTOMERS : THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE SHIPPED BY USPS, PLEASE CHOOSE DHL EXPRESS.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE by DHL for Canada, Mexico, Austria, Russia and Portugal.
Disclaimer: Our products are not certified by the FDA neither Health Canada for human or animal consumption. They are sold for incense and soap making purposes, decorative purposes and/or legitimate ethnobotanical research. Our products are not sold and intended for human or animal consumption. The information given about the plants is for academic purposes only and not intended to be used medically. New Herbals, its suppliers, agents, employees and distributors cannot be held accountable for any misuse of the products offered.
You might also like